Empire Earth 3

1 сообщение в этой теме

Empire_Earth_III.jpg

Вот мой обзор игры от gamespot.com

3.0/10.0

Difficulty:Just Right

Time Spent:40 to 100 Hours

The Bottom Line:"Disappointing"

When I first saw this game in the shop I looked at the box and thought that the sequel might be good - because the box looks amazing, but here you can learn that not always something good is inside a good looking box. I haven't played EE2, so I can only compare it to the first game in this series.

When I started the campaign It took me about quarter of the game just understand how everything works here. It's nicely done that you play all over the world and not just in a region. Reality is still there in that moment as you for example are in the colonial stage, but an enemy is one stage ahead or behind you - every player evolves differently. But still even with the tutorial it took a lot of time just to understand, how can I get some armies, how can I use technology to get ahead my enemies.

The end in my campaign also was disappointing. Ok I conquered almost 75% of the planet. I planed the next moves how I brutally attack every single region left. But after the next battle - it's all over. But I still had regions left under enemy reign. Did they surrender or what happened there? The game does not give any info. Just that "Congratulations! You have conquered the world" style message.

The skirmish and single battles in the campaign still are a bit interesting then in EE1. To my mind it's interesting that the map is divided into regions and to take advantage of the region you need to build your main building or destroy the enemy. If such game play was also in EE2, then sorry. As I said - I haven't played it so I can't judge it.

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу