Sins Of A Solar Empire

6 сообщений в этой теме

sins-cover-uk-final.jpg

Вот мой обзор игры от gamespot.com

5.0 / 10.0

Difficulty: Very Hard

Time Spent: 10 Hours or Less

The Bottom Line: "Overrated"

I must say that I like strategy games a lot and back then when I started playing games I played only them so I know something about such games and almost all new strategy games I play without the tutorial. But in this case even after playing the 4 tutorials two times I don't get the game and won the game only by blindly pushing buttons (research, construction and other).

To my mind this is really something for those who play such games from dawn till dusk and till the dawn again. The tutorials aren't really helpful, because there is no audio assistance and to me (since English isn't my native language) reading the instructions was difficult.

But somehow I got through it and now the first real game. What advantages do the different races have? No idea. No info is given, just a few nice portraits. But the whole idea is a bit boring - fly from one planet to another, conquer it, put some buildings on it, fly to the next planet and begin once again. If I chose my opponents to be easy I simply defeated them with an army of weak but many, many, many ships - so it was easy. The hard level is real hard - I didn't even create a "normal" force to fly to the next planet as my planet already got conquered.

I did not have the oportunity to check how the game works in multiplayer mode, because noone I know wanted to buy it after seeing how I play it.

So the game is interesting, but not worth buying it - rent it.

Поделиться сообщением

Она какого года?

Поделиться сообщением

Дата выпуска 02.04.2008.

Поделиться сообщением

классная.. :)

Поделиться сообщением

да класная игрушка

Поделиться сообщением

Да, мне понравилась. Я там создал огромную вселенную, от одной звезды до другой корабли летели 15-20 минут реального времени, МАСШТАБНОСТЬ! :D Правда, меня очень огорчило ограничение количества кораблей. Ну не может их хватить на то, чтобы контролировать свои планеты, когда они разбросаны на огромном расстоянии. А так - очень и очень.

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу